Speakers at the recently concluded Global Sources Summit in Hong Kong shared a lot of actionable content not found elsewhere.
If you missed attending the Summit, you can now watch all 11+ hours of presentations for only US$149!
Here are highlights from Global Sources Summit April 2019
Sourcing can be tricky as you try to account for multiple factors such as changes in trade deals between countries, product materials, negotiation strategies, ethical sourcing practices and looking at alternate markets to expand product line.
Topics covered at the Summit included:
- Sourcing from India: How to Find Unique and Profitable Products
- 10 Hacks to Sourcing Products Cheaper, Quicker and Easier
- What Every Business Must Know About Quality Control
- I’ve Sourced Over 2500 Products from China: Here’s What Works in 2019
- Panel Discussion: Sourcing 2020 and Beyond: Trends & Strategies for Maximum Profitability
- Driving traffic and boosting sales
At Global Sources Summit, we had experts talk about various ways to drive traffic and sales including Amazon PPC, social media and Google Shopping ads.
- Achieve Your eCommerce Goals Using Amazon Advertising
- Top PPC AMS Mistakes after 231 Phone Calls with Amazon Sellers, Consultants and Agencies
- Beyond Amazon PPC: Additional Traffic Using Google Shopping Ads
- How To Launch Products on Amazon In 2019
- Strategies and Actionable Tactics That Could X2 or X3 Your Sales in Less Than 1 Month
- Leads 2 Sales: How to Use Lead Magnets to Acquire Customers and Leads for Pennies
- Social Marketing: Proven Strategies to Accelerate Sales (without all the geek speak)
- Protecting your business
If you’re reading all terms & conditions set by Amazon, congratulations, you’re one of the few that actually does it. For those that don’t, we had lawyers and insurance agents who specialise in helping and providing legal counsel to online sellers.
- From A to Z: The Legal Foundation Amazon Sellers need to Put in Place to Scale Their Business and Protect Their Families
- Insurance 101: You Don’t Have to be Worth a Million Dollars to be Sued for a Million Dollars
Watch all 11 hours of presentations! Access all sessions now!
Global Sources Summit October 2019
Join us for the next Summit from 27–29 October 2019 for actionable content, networking with like-minded sellers, and sourcing at co-located trade shows. Buy your ticket before 31 July to save US$200. Learn more about the next Summit here.