The agenda for Global Sources Summit October 2019 is designed to cover all key aspects of running an eCommerce business – from product selection to advanced marketing strategies to in-depth tips on brand-building.
Read on below for highlights from the agenda. We ensure high-calibre, no-pitch content so you walk away with high-quality, actionable tips that will help you scale up your business immediately. See full agenda here.
Global Sources Summit will be held from 27-29 October at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong.
Use the code SS200 for $200 off
Sourcing & Product Selection
Take advantage of what you learn upstairs and apply it downstairs. With co-located Fashion and Lifestyle trade shows, you can make full use of the tips and advice you just picked up. Here are some of the topics you can look forward to, to up your sourcing game:
- How to Stop Fearing Negotiating, And Learn to Love the Dance
- How to Source from Vietnam
- How International Consumer Trends are Affecting E-commerce Sellers
Marketing on Amazon can be challenging, and what worked yesterday may not be as effective today. Here are some topics that are real-time and extremely actionable:
- 5 Strategies That Will Make Your International Listings Sky Rocket Your Sales
- Drive More Sales using Pricing Psychology Strategies
- The Hook and Pitch: Defining your Differentiation to Create Raving Fans
- Storefront Design: The Hottest New Amazon Trend of 2019
Building your brand not only means you will have better visibility to your target market, it also means your customers will remain loyal to your business. At Global Sources Summit, you learn the right steps to building a solid brand that will only help you grow with these topics:
- Brand Analytics: Advanced Hacks You Can Implement on Your Business Today
- Using Psychology, Emotion and Story to Boost Conversions and Strengthen Your Branding
- Thinking out of the Box – How to Grow Sales and Build Credibility for your Brand
About Global Sources Summit
Global Sources Summit is a 3-day conference for online and Amazon sellers sourcing private label products from China.
Date: 27-29 October 2019
Venue: AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong
The Summit is co-located with Global Sources Lifestyle and Fashion products sourcing trade fairs so you can also meet thousands of China suppliers at the same time.