The Global Sources Summit is a 3-day conference to be held from 27-29 October 2018 (with workshops on 26 October) at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong.
It is the only eCommerce conference in the world where you can also meet thousands of China suppliers at the same venue.
Read on below to find out why you should attend.
If you buy your tickets before 31 August, 2018, you could qualify for hotel sponsorship of up to HK$2,000 (approximately US$250). Before you purchase your Summit ticket, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask if you qualify for hotel sponsorship.
Buy 2 or more tickets at a time to save an additional US$100 per ticket.
- Learn what’s working in eCommerce today
eCommerce and sourcing practitioners from the US and China will show you the latest tested strategies. Topics include using Messenger marketing and chatbots, leveraging voice search, product design pitfalls, licensing as a business model, and more.
- Network with serious (yet fun!) sellers
You’ll be surprised at how supportive Amazon and other eCommerce sellers at the Summit are. With plenty of networking opportunities, including an evening After Party, you will be able to learn from other sellers from around the world.
- Source your next best-seller
Meet thousands of verified China suppliers and source profitable products at two co-located trade shows – Global Sources Lifestyle and Global Sources Fashion.
- Get exclusive freebies and offers
With thousands of dollars’ worth of freebies and discounts from our speakers and sponsors, you can easily cover the cost of the ticket and travel, plus some.
- Work hard, play harder in Hong Kong
Explore Hong Kong’s famed eateries and vibrant nightlife. Hike up one of the city’s many peaks or sail the city’s iconic harbour. With convenient transport options and a thriving expat community — that means no language barrier — you’ll definitely fall in love with this quirky and glorious city.
- Visit suppliers in mainland China
Visit your current suppliers in China to deepen your relationship, or tour factories of potential suppliers. A little guanxi (network or connections) can go a long way in China. You’d be surprised by how much more priority suppliers will give your orders after they’ve met you face-to-face.
Use the discount code SS100 for $100 off
Who should attend
- Established Private Label sellers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest trends so they can take their businesses to the next level.
- Successful sellers who want to scale their businesses to 7 figures but are unsure about next steps.
- New online sellers looking to get started with eCommerce and want to learn about what it takes to succeed and the pitfalls to avoid.
- Brands, retailers, manufacturers who want to start selling on Amazon or online and cash in on the eCommerce trend, before it becomes too competitive.
Use the code SS100 for $100 off