Global Sources Summit is back this October 2018 featuring an exciting line-up of 25 speakers, 3 workshops, and 2 panel discussions. Plus, with two co-located trade shows, and enriching networking opportunities, this is THE event for Amazon and eCommerce sellers.
The Summit will be held from 27-29 October, 2018 (with workshops on 26 October) at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong. The Summit agenda is designed to help you at every step of your eCommerce journey. Here’s a quick look at how you can take your eCommerce to the next level by attending Global Sources Summit.
1) Start Here
Beginner’s Workshop: How to Start Selling Online
If you’re new to eCommerce and Amazon, this is a great session to learn what to sell, how to source, and how to look the part.
You also get to join a field trip to the co-located trade shows and participate in a product round table discussion.
2) Be Inspired
Is it possible to build a private label brand from scratch and sell it in a few years for 6 or 7 figures? Yes, absolutely! Listen to Peter and Ziggy’s stories and be inspired to take this path yourself.
- How I Built a Kitchenware Brand from Scratch and Sold It in 3 years – Peter Luxenburg
Peter will talk about how he built a successful brand in a niche category. He will explain why branding, product diversity, sales history, customer feedback among others play a key role when selling your brand.
- How My Wife Made $4 Million Sourcing in China, And All I Got Was a Stupid eBike – Ziggy Huang
Ziggy will share how his wife made $4 million on Shopify in one year, and sold out for another $2 million, all while sourcing from China.
Use the code SS100 for US$100 off
3) Sourcing Success
You will source like a boss after attending the following workshop and Summit talks. Learn all you can about QC, supplier relationships and strategies.
- Workshop: Advanced Quality Control Strategies When Sourcing from China – Habib Rkha
In this workshop, learn the do’s and don’ts of the quality control process and how to conduct an inspection. Habib will also share a case study and give you a chance to inspect products yourself!
- Success by Design: Strategies & Tactics to Build an Even Bigger Brand – Tracy Hazzard
In the consumer retail market where 7 out of 10 product launches fail, the odds of product success are stacked against you. Tracy will show you how to defy the odds of product launch fails as you grow from Private Label to Original Brand to Sold.
- How to Optimize Product Packaging for Higher Profit Margins – Faisal Sabbagh
Learn how to optimize your packaging and save big.
- The Relationship Hack: Scale Your Business Using the Power of Relationships – Liran Hirschkorn
Liran will talk about three key relationships eCommerce sellers must leverage in their business – with suppliers, with Amazon and with their employees.
4) Amazon Optimization
The following presentations will help you optimize your Amazon listings and unlock the skills you need to conquer Amazon.
- 10 Processes and Procedures That Will Help You Win on Amazon – Andy Slamans
Andy will discuss 10 powerful pillars that have helped him win on Amazon with his private label brands over the last 5 years
- 7 Hacks Every Advanced Seller Must Know, plus a Magical Eighth One – Kevin King
Kevin will share little-known strategies and hacks that multimillion-dollar sellers use to crush it on Amazon. Just one nugget from Kevin could 2x to 10x your business. Imagine what 7 or 8 of them could do!
- Dirty Seller Tricks on Amazon and How to Deal with Them – Cynthia Stine
Cynthia will look at unfair business practices and tell you how to identify if a competitor is coming after you, build evidence for your case to Amazon and reach out to Amazon in different ways to get help.
- Everything That Can Go Wrong with the Amazon Buy Box (And Will) – Bernie Thompson
Bernie will elaborate on a variety of causes for Buy Box loss or suppression, go over some obvious and some not-so-obvious symptoms that can help you detect when that happens, and how to fix each one.
- How to Beat Unfair Competition on Amazon – Davide Nicolucci
Davide will share top hacks to beat unfair competition from Chinese sellers, and how to stand out in a saturated market.
- How to Rank on Page 1 in 7 Days: Proven Strategies from “Professor of Amazon” – Howard Thai
Howard will show you how to correctly utilize deals, advertising, external traffic to rank your products on the first page of Amazon in less than a week.
- Leveraging Keyword Research to Identify High Profit Markets on Amazon – Brandon Andrews
Keywords are the foundation of every Amazon seller’s success. Brandon will uncover the secrets behind keywords that will increase your visibility and show your competitions who is boss!
- What Separates Profitable from Unprofitable Amazon PPC Campaigns – Franz Jordan
Franz has analysed thousands of real Amazon PPC campaigns and found the reason why some campaigns are profitable while others just burn money.
- Why Your Products Aren’t Selling on Amazon and What You Can Do About It – Tyler Henderson
From keyword ranking to reviews, sellers struggle to maintain a balance that satisfies both how Amazon’s search works and how consumers behave. Tyler will explore the common problems surrounding this and the solutions to them.
Grab Early Bird price before 15 Sep and save US$100
5) Marketing Mastery
These sessions will help you leverage the latest eCommerce marketing tools and strategies to get an edge over your competition.
- Chatbots & Messenger Marketing for eCommerce – Michelle Barnum Smith
Michelle will explain why chatbots are the future of eCommerce marketing and why now is the right time for online sellers to start investing in them. She will even teach you how to build a bot!
- How to Take Advantage of Voice Search Before Everybody Does It and It’s Too Late – Daniel Fernandez
Daniel will be talking about voice search and how you can optimise your product pages and listings so you can take advantage of this new technology.
- KOL Marketing for Amazon Sellers: Top Practices & Strategies – Davide Nicolucci
Davide will reveal the most useful hacks on how to get relevant influencers, bloggers and YouTubers to talk about your products, and drive traffic to and increase the conversion rate of your Amazon listings.
- Workshop: Advanced Facebook Strategies to Supercharge Your eCommerce Sales – Zack Franklin
In this hands-on workshop, you can learn how to have a dependable source of customers outside of Amazon and take back control over your business through Facebook. Get an insider’s look at the works of Facebook paid advertising and track your Amazon campaign results using Facebook.
Use the code SS100 for US$100 off
6) Scaling Your Business
Now that you’re selling comfortably with the right strategies, don’t just settle and stop there. These topics will help you scale your business so you can keep growing.
- Amazon Australia: Everything you Need to Know About Selling on Amazon’s Newest Marketplace – Chris Thomas
Chris will explain what international sellers need to do to get set up on Amazon Australia. He will also show the opportunities and the threats selling on Amazon Australia so that sellers can decide for themselves if this is the right fit for them.
- Grow Your Brand with Licensing – Paul Miller
Paul introduces the concepts of licensing as a means to grow and differentiate your products on Amazon and beyond. He will address the common challenges faced by Amazon sellers and explain how licensing helps to solve those problems (including a case study).
- The One Man Army: How to Conquer the Amazon World as a Solopreneur – Zack Franklin
Starting an online business is daunting. You don’t know what you don’t know. Learn how to out-learn to out-earn your competitors and tackle any unexpected challenge you might face on your Amazon journey.
7) Ask the Experts
Ask Me Anything: Panel Discussion
Moderator: Chris Thomas
Panelists: Tracy Hazard, Liran Hirschkorn, Andy Slamans, Michelle Barnum Smith
Put eCommerce and sourcing experts on the spot and ask them the tough questions. From product selection and sourcing to marketing and scaling, no topic is out of bounds.
8) Future-Proof Your Business
Preparing for Future eCommerce Success: Panel Discussion
Moderator: Brandon Andrews
Panelists: Kevin King, Bernie Thompson, Cynthia Stine, Chris Rawlings
Get real-world and actionable advice from eCommerce experts on the strategies that will help you succeed in 2019 and beyond. Each panellist will share their list of top trends, opportunities and threats for next year.
Grab Early Bird price before 15 Sep and save US$100