- Published on Friday, 16 November 2012 11:48
Selections also emphasize discreet designs for diverse environments.
- Stepping up to 4G: Makers are introducing omnidirectional antennas that support LTE, which enables faster wireless communication. Most products feature 700 to 2,700MHz.
- Performance upgrades: R&D initiatives are also aimed at improving gain to boost signal transmission and reception, enabling units to reach a wider area.
- Camouflage look: Models that blend well with surroundings are growing in popularity. Street and lawn light and billboard types are prevalent. Companies offer mold design services for OEM clients.
- Export projection: The economic situation in key destination the EU has prompted some enterprises to boost the domestic market under efforts to offset falling overseas revenue. Nevertheless, most companies anticipate sales will remain stable in the months ahead. Several makers, meanwhile, project a 10 to 20 percent increase.
- Price forecast: Suppliers predict rates will stay unchanged in the following months. Many have even rolled out models that are quoted similarly as previous releases.
"Click here to read the complete article including a Price Guide and Product Gallery on Global Sources."
Note: This article "4G LTE, camouflaged omnidirectional antennas gaining traction" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.