- Published on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 17:21
Semi- and fully automatic machines are available. Many companies adopt double-servo and single-frequency conversion control for better performance.
- Kinds: The selection in China includes machines for folding, gluing and sealing paper boxes in different specifications, and pillow-type packing units for solid food and daily necessities. There are also models for filling, sealing and packaging solid, semifluid and liquid items, cosmetics, toothpaste and chemical products.
- Operation: Midrange machines may be semi- or fully automatic. Many adopt double-servo and single-frequency conversion control to increase efficiency while lowering wastage. High-end units are fully automatic and capable of filling, sealing, packaging and printing at the same time. These functions are controlled by software.
- Power: Low-end machines support 0.5 to 3.7kW at 220V. More advanced versions deliver up to 4.8kW at 380V.
- Capacity: Basic models can handle 15 to 120 pieces per minute. Midrange and high-end counterparts support 30 to 250 pieces every minute.
Click here to read the complete article on Global Sources.
Note: This article "Makers of packaging machines underscore efficiency increase, wastage reduction" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows.
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.