- Published on Tuesday, 06 August 2013 14:19
Air-filled sofa beds lead exports and output, while stacking designs and models with storage spaces are also available.
- Sofa beds strong: China's selection of multipurpose sofas includes foldable pieces that double as beds, versions with storage spaces and stacking designs. The first dominate output and exports in the line.
- Inflatable models lead: The majority of sofa beds are air-filled types made of phthalate-free PVC, with thickness ranging from 0.35 to 0.55mm. Models often weigh between 2.5 and 5.5kg but can support up to 250kg. Designs with wooden and metal frames are also available. These are cushioned versions with fabric or leather upholstery. Cotton, T/C, velvet and linen are the common textile options.
- User comfort: A number of inflatable sofa beds have velvet-covered surfaces that are smooth to touch. Several releases also feature support coils for even pressure distribution and better equilibrium. Many wooden and metal models, meanwhile, come with armrests that double as pillows.
- Upholstery: Fabric and leather are the common options. For the first, cotton, T/C, velvet and linen are popular. Compared to leather, these have better breathability and moisture absorption. Models can also incorporate jacquard weaving and colorful printed patterns.
Click here to read the complete article on Global Sources.
Note: This article "Inflatable sofa beds drive multifunction home sofas supply" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows.
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.