- Published on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 14:53
Space-saving releases that come with multiple compartments and adjustable cabinet organizers gain traction.
- Space-saving designs: Products have multiple compartments to maximize storage space. Many of the latest releases also come with adjustable and multitier organizers that can accommodate pots and pans of different sizes. Hooks for holding utensils are likewise popular.
- Enhanced durability: Stainless steel is the preferred material for the racks and organizers because of its strength and corrosion resistance. Some upscale models adopt metal at least 3mm thick. For the panels and side frames, a number of cabinets utilize solid wood such as maple, birch, cherry, oak and walnut. The bulk of less expensive pieces still use MDF and melamine.
- Eye-catching releases: For improved visual appeal, several high-end designs come with granite countertops. Solid wood enhances the releases' appearance as well. Most suppliers are launching colorful pieces to suit various kitchen motifs.
- KD models gain ground: Such products are lightweight and easy to install. Many are designed to accommodate sinks, gas stoves and other kitchen fixtures.
Click here to read the complete article on Global Sources.
Note: This article "New kitchen cabinets maximize storage space" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows.
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.