- Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 10:43
Apart from having several massage options, the latest releases support IR heat therapy and other treatments.
- Multiple functions: China suppliers are combining massage techniques with other types of treatment. The latest handheld massagers support IR heat and magnetic therapies. A number are capable of burning fat or removing dead skin cells.
- Adjustable settings: To meet the preferences of various users, new models support two or three speed settings or intensity levels. Interchangeable heads are becoming the norm for midrange and upscale designs, and these can be positioned at several angles when attached to the handle.
- More compact units: Models are becoming smaller and lighter for greater user convenience. Several releases are only as large as the palm. Often in bright or candy colors, these range from $1 to $2.50.
- Sales & price outlook: Some suppliers saw export volume decline or remain flat in 1Q12 due to the economic crunch in the US and the EU. To boost overseas revenue, a number intend to increase penetration of Asia in the months ahead. Product quotes are expected to stay at current levels amid steady raw material rates.
"Click here to read the complete article including a Price Guide and Product Gallery on Global Sources."
Note: This article "Compact handheld massagers pack multiple functions" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.