- Published on Tuesday, 06 August 2013 14:11
R&D initiatives center on developing smaller but high-precision products.
- Deep-groove, angular contact types lead: These two categories currently dominate ball bearing production in China with a collective output share exceeding 50 percent. Makers also supply thrust and radial varieties.
- Miniaturization, high precision main targets: Makers are matching the growing complexity yet miniaturization of industrial products with more compact yet high-precision ball bearings. Toward this end, many are using imported high-precision equipment. Such machines allow companies to reduce the inner and outer diameter to 4 and 8mm, respectively.
- Bearing or stainless steel used: More suppliers are adopting bearing or stainless steel to bolster product thermostability and corrosion resistance. Many are likewise accepting custom specifications to match varying requirements.
- Wide applications: Ball bearings from China find broad use in communication equipment, precision meters, motors, vehicles, motorcycles, industrial machinery, medical devices, metallurgy and pumps. The military, aviation and food processing industries are also application markets.
Click here to read the complete article on Global Sources.
Note: This article "Deep-groove, angular contact models drive China's ball bearings sector" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows.
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.