- Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 16:46
Paper is becoming the most popular “green” material option.
- “Green” materials: More than half of turnout in the line is anticipated to adopt these inputs in one or two years as suppliers respond to the growing ecological awareness worldwide. Paper is the popular option because it dissolves after a certain period.
- Increased capacity & portability: Keeping user convenience in mind, makers are fitting promotional shopping bags with several compartments to hold extra items and improve organization. For easy carrying, nearly all releases are either fold-away models that have built-in closures or versions featuring storage pouches in various novelty shapes, including strawberry.
- Flexible contract terms: To stir demand further, companies are relaxing requirements by lowering the MOQ to 1,000 pieces and cutting delivery time to 14 days maximum. Manufacturers’ in-house designers will also become more involved with custom orders.
- Price projection: Markups of 5 to 10 percent are expected in the following year due mainly to climbing labor and shipping outlay. Costs remain on the upswing as the inflation in China worsens.
"Click here to read the complete article including a Price Guide and Product Gallery on Global Sources."
Note: This article "Earth-, user-friendly promotional shopping bags stand out" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.