- Published on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 16:46
Colorful designs enliven the line, while a distressed look imparts a retro feel.
- Canvas models strong: The textile's breathability, flexibility and durability make it the top material for the line. Suppliers also favor the fabric because it can be rendered into an array of hues and is easy to clean. A number of manufacturers adopting denim and mesh as well.
- Colorful designs: Pairs with complimentary or contrasting multihued uppers are spicing up selections. For the patterns, more companies are employing hot-transfer printing to yield brighter and richer shades.
- Distressed appearance: Some makers are launching shoes with intentional tears, scratches and holes for a vintage or retro look.
- Embellishments: Buttons, stitches and hemp cords are the popular trimmings. Several releases also have welts, shoelaces, and mouth and tongue edges in contrasting colors.
Click here to read the complete article on Global Sources.
Note: This article "Men's fabric casual shoe enhancements stress visual appeal" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows.
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.