- Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 15:47
New designs utilize round toes, platforms and high uppers for a cozy fit.
- Comfortable structures: To reduce the pressure on toes, the latest releases have oval or round tips. Women’s pairs with high heels adopt 1.5 to 3cm front platforms, which provide a gentler slope than single-soled variants.
- Tall shafts: Boots that reach the knee and the thigh will be prevalent this winter. Models that cover the calf are 35 to 40cm long, while those for the latter are between 60 and 70cm.
- Metal trimming: Buckles and rivets are the popular ornaments. These are plated in gold, silver or brass. Allover studding is done on some uppers. Plates may also be affixed to platforms.
- Materials: Designs in genuine and synthetic leather have an equal share of output, with PU, cowhide and lambskin as the mainstream types. Brushed treatments are often applied for a vintage effect.
- Price & sales forecasts: Most suppliers will keep quotes stable, thanks to flat leather costs. A few, however, still plan upward adjustments of 5 percent. Orders for the cold season will boost revenue at least 10 percent.
"Click here to read the complete article including a Price Guide and Product Gallery on Global Sources."
Note: This article "Dress boot suppliers offer relaxed shapes, more coverage"was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through e-magazines and trade shows
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.