- Published on Tuesday, 15 May 2012 11:46
A synthesis of fabric, leather and bold decorations bring a fresh look to the line.
- Embellished pairs: The latest women’s casual shoes highlight bold trimmings. Large bows and allover paillettes are commonly adopted. Floral, polka-dot and striped patterns are likewise utilized. For stronger visual impact, manufacturers complement the adornments with bright colors. Men’s models also come in vivid hues.
- Combination materials: Suppliers are incorporating two materials in the uppers. Fabric and straw, and denim and cow suede are some examples. Textiles are preferred for spring designs, while PU leather is more popular in autumn styles.
- Improved comfort: Because ballet flats generally have thinner outsoles than other types of casual shoes, makers add latex midsoles to cushion the feet. Companies also employ canvas for the uppers because the material is breathable and absorbent.
- Price & sales forecasts: Owing to stable input costs, businesses will keep quotes steady in the next six months. Overseas revenue is expected to grow 5 to 10 percent this year.
Flya Industrial Co. Ltd
Description: Canvas uppers; rubber outsoles; ribbon trimming; in various colors; OEM, ODM orders accepted
Fujian Mindong Imp. & Exp. Co. Ltd
Description: Canvas uppers; cotton lining; TPR, rope outsoles; in men’s, women’s sizes; blue
Fujian Vertoday Trading Co. Ltd
Description: PU, PP, paillette or fabric uppers; latex insoles; TPR outsoles; ergonomic design
Qingdao Mag Import and Export Co. Ltd
Description: Washed and dyed canvas, cow suede uppers; rubber outsoles
R&S Group Co. Ltd
Description: Natural rubber uppers, outsoles; cotton lining; sizes 36 to 41; OEM, ODM orders accepted
Rising Sun Shoes Co. Ltd
Description: PU uppers, lining, insoles; TPR outsoles; sizes 35 to 40; in various colors, designs
Note: This article "Trims, mixed textures enrich new casual shoes" was originally published by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with China manufacturers and India suppliers, providing essential sourcing information to volume buyers through our e-magazines, trade shows and industry research.
All price quotes in this report are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. FOB prices were provided by the companies interviewed only as reference prices at the time of interview and may have changed.
Disclaimer: All product images are provided by the companies interviewed and are for reference purposes only. Those product images featuring products with trademarks, brand names or logos are not intended for sale. We, our affiliates, and our affiliates' respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or contractors, do not accept and will not have any responsibility or liability for product images (or any part thereof) which infringe on any intellectual property or other rights of a third party.