The upcoming Global Sources Summit will be packed with informative sessions – designed to help you take your online and Amazon business to the next level.
What you will learn
Topics are carefully selected to address challenges and pain points sellers currently have. Here are highlights from the agenda:
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation
- Maximizing Margins
- Suspension Prevention
- QC Checklist Best Practices
- Launching your Own Design – How to Protect your IP
- Regulatory Compliance
- Logistics Trends and Recent Issues
- Outsourcing your Operations
- How a PL Brand Grew to $300 Million
- Best Practices for Brand Owners
- Expanding to Europe
- Off Amazon Sales & Marketing
- Selling your Amazon Brand / Business
Plenty of networking
There will be many networking opportunities where you can engage with other sellers and have one-on-one discussions with speakers:
- Pre-event meet-up at the China Hang Bar at Regal Hotel (optional)
- Pre-registration breakfast buffet (Oct. 17)
- Evening meet-up (Oct. 18)
- Networking lunches all three days
- Networking breaks scheduled during the day
Learn from experts
All speakers are successful Amazon / online sellers or practitioners in their respective areas.
Drew Addington, Anker: With over $300 million in revenue, Anker is Amazon's largest branded marketplace seller globally for 3 years. Drew will talk about how Anker grew and scaled its PL business and lessons learned along the way.
Will Tjernlund has made over $10 million in Amazon sales over the last 3 years. He’s an expert in systematizing and automating e-commerce businesses.
Brad Moss spent 2 years at Amazon managing Seller Central and created the Amazon Seller mobile app. Brad will share his insights about off-Amazon selling and marketing.
Dr. Ann Leung of AsiaInspection, a leading inspection service provider. Dr. Leung will be providing an update on the regulatory environment and regulatory compliance best practices.
Ash Monga has sourced for 150+ Amazon FBA sellers to date. He'll use hoverboards as an example of how to respond when Amazon changes the rules and raises the product safety bar, sharing his experiences.
And many more…
Meet suppliers at co-located shows
The Summit is co-located with Global Sources Mobile Electronics and Gifts & Home trade shows so you can meet suppliers on the show floor right away.
Reserve your seat at the Global Sources Summit today!