Is it possible to build a Private Label brand on Amazon that outlasts Amazon?
YES! Says Will Tjernlund -- multimillion-dollar Amazon seller and founder of AMZHelp.
His advice is to focus on things humans can do but computers cannot:
1. Use feedback software with branding to give your company a voice
2. Add inserts in Private Label products so you can get your customer on your email lists
3. Do a lot of social media marketing to build a brand and community with a voice
Things Amazon can do but you cannot:
1. Winning the Buy Box – You can beat them but it’s not easy
2. Very low prices – They care less about MAP
3. Instant #1 ranking – They do not play fair when it comes to keyword ranking
What to do moving forward:
1. Bundle products bought together often
2. Stay nimble and take advantage of gaps in the market
3. Set up feedback software and build relationships
4. Follow your own data
5. Constantly come up with new ideas and create new SKUs